Monday, February 2, 2009

Introduction

Hi, and welcome. I've decided to start this blog as a way to share some of my findings with various communities I'm involved with. I will try to post when I have something important/interesting to say, so I may not update all that frequently.

My main interests are music and programming. Specifically, modern art music, electroacoustic music, and programming in order to serve some musical purpose. For the moment, my language of choice is Haskell, because it's far more interesting than other languages I know. If Perl is for people who want to Get Things Done, then Haskell is for people who want to Do Things Right, Eventually, After You Figure Out Exactly What That Means. Which suits me just fine.

So again, welcome and thanks for taking a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment